Donations of cash and goods are always needed. Donors may:
- Give items
- Purchase these items through AmazonSmiles program for a double blessing to our families.
- Specify what needs they would like to meet
- Mention what program they want to support
- Make a monetary donation to the Friends of the Homeless of the South Shore.
To make a cash donation to Friends of the Homeless of the South Shore, you may:
|Click this icon to donate:|
|Mail to:||8 Driftway, N. Weymouth, MA 02191|
Purchase these items through AmazonSmiles program for a double blessing to our families. Recurring material needs for our Shelters are:
|Kitchen Needs||Bathroom Needs|
|Bedroom Needs||Living Area Needs|
Please note: Because we always strive to add dignity to our guests, we respectfully request that items be in “like-new” condition.
The Weymouth Furniture Bank accepts:
- Used furniture in good condition
- Items that a family would need to furnish a new apartment.
- Hours of drop off are Monday through Friday.
Because warehouse space is limited, we request that you call (781) 340-1604 in advance to make an appointment. Therefore, to assure that your valuable time and gas are well spent, please call (781) 340-1604 for a complete list of the items the Weymouth Furniture Bank does and does not accept. All donations to the Weymouth Furniture Bank must be transported and delivered by the donor, with an appointment in advance.
The NSCC Food Pantry accepts donations of food. Most valuable items are:
- High protein foods:
Canned: tuna, spam, ham, stew, chili, boston baked beans
- Jarred foods:
Peanut butter, jelly/jam, tomato sauce, cooking oil, salsa
- Easy to cook non-perishables:
Canned vegetables, canned fruit, boxed macaroni n’ cheese, soup, jars of baby food, pasta, rice, dried beans, tea, coffee, Bisquick or pancake mix, pancake syrup, instant oatmeal, cereal, etc.
- Personal Care Items:
Deodorant, disposable razors, saving cream, soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Baby Items:
Baby diapers, baby wipes, disposable wash clothes, jars of baby food
- Paper goods:
Paper towels, toilet tissue, paper napkins, coffee filters